I found this at a lovely little blog by the name of,??The World According to Me
If you'd like to try it for yourself just go to The Mechanical Contrivium.
Here now, Top Ten Facts about Joel:
1. Joel Sharpton can jump up to sixteen times his own height. - Of course, he's not really that tall to begin with, but still, impressive no?
2. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Joel Sharpton. - It just stands to reason. I'm all over the place.
3. Joel Sharpton invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC. - Well, I don't like to brag, but I did beat Paggo the caveman by at least three weeks.
4. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Joel Sharpton! - It's MAGIC!
5. Joel Sharpton is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world! - just an evening to learn, a lifetime to master.
6. It can take Joel Sharpton several days to move just through one tree! - Well, they're big...and awfully well put in place.
7. South Australia was the first place to allow Joel Sharpton to stand for parliament! - Those Aussies have always been forward thinkers.
8. Grapes explode if you put them inside Joel Sharpton. - Yes, but does Joel Sharpton explode if you put him inside a grape?
9. Cats use their Joel Sharpton to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through! - Good thing too. I've kept many a cat out of a tight space.
10. Joel Sharpton cannot jump! - This one is not true. Obviously it would contradict the first fact, and we all know that I'm nothing if not consistent.