1. Be willing to be wrong.
2. Live and learn. Know better? Do better.
3. Organizing sucks, but it’s necessary.
4. If you don’t like how things are, make them better.
5. Even when we don’t like each other, we can love each other.
6. Stand on the side of the oppressed or overlooked. Always. No exceptions.
This week, Megan and Joel talk about their fathers as well as the complicated nature of fatherhood and celebrating it for some of us. Thanks, Papa Romer and Sharpton for helping to make us who we are!